March 15th 2017
On 17 march 2017 dr. habil. Arkadiusz Radwan will speak at the ‘Negotiating Brexit’ conference at st. Hugh’s college, University of Oxford. His contribution will be a part of a panel on "Negotiation Strategies".
The conference will bring together leading academics, practitioners and policymakers who are involved in or academically interested in the upcoming Brexit negotiation process.
We are pleased to inform you that TARK GRUNTE SUTKIENE Law Firm has been announced as a winner for the STUDY ON MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS PROTECTION subject to a contract signed with the EUROPEAN COMMISSION.
TGS brings together a group of international experts to work on the study. Poland is represented by Allerhand’s President, ARKADIUSZ RADWAN, who is a member of the expert group for this project.
The successful bid follows an earlier award by the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT (Framework Contract IP/C/JURI/FWC/2015-002), granted to the same leader (TGS) where Arkadiusz Radwan is also a member of the expert team.
We are glad to announce that mec. BARTOSZ GROELE, Vice-President of Allerhand Institute, is participating in the 50th session of the UNCITRAL Working Group V on insolvency law in Vienna, 12-16 December 2016. UNCITRAL (United Nation Commission on International Trade Law) main objective is to promote the progressive harmonization and unification of the international trade law. Regulations are processed by the committee attended by Representatives of 60 member countries.
We are glad to announce that Allerhand Institute has submitted proposal in European Commission call “Action grants to support European Judicial Training”. The proposal concernes issues of cross – border insolvency of group of companies. We would like to thank our institutional Partners - University of Florence, Estonian Chamber of Bailiffs and Trustees in Bankruptcy and Vytautas Magnus University in Kaunas and all the experts who declared their support in the process of implementing the Project for their cooperation and involvement. The results are expected in March 2017. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!
- INFORMAL COMPANY LAW EXPERT GROUP meeting
- Seminar entitled "The rule of law has many faces - the rule of law over me".
- Success in the European Parliament's call for tender
- Conference on "Public Procurement in State Aid and Competition law"
- Labor Law and Free Trade in Allerhand Institute
- Upcoming 6th edition of Centre for European Company Law (CECL) conference series “Company Law Reform in Central and Eastern Europe: Legal Borrowing, Leapfrogging, and Innovating for a Competitive Regulatory Environment” - Invitation
- Allerhand's President Arkadiusz Radwan in Romania
- Komunikat prasowy dot. wspólnego wystąpienia think tanków i organizacji pozarządowych w sprawie zażegnania kryzysu konstytucyjnego związanego ze sporem o Trybunał Konstytucyjny
- A new Allerhand Working Paper is out! - we are pleased to present Arkadiusz Radwan’s position on the constitutional crisis resulting from the conflict that arose around the Constitutional Tribunal
- We present working paper on Consumer Insolvency Proceedings in Poland.